Join us for an evening to honor the best homebrewers from Western NY and beyond. All categories will be awarded culminating with the Best of Show.
- Hearty mushroom barley soup (vegetarian)
- Beer cheddar & bacon soup
- Cervesa chicken chili
- Toppings to include: tortilla strips, blue cheese crumbles, brioche croutons, sour cream
- Garlic knots & soft pretzel sticks
- Sea salt & caraway crusted flank steak
- Beer brined turkey breast
- Assorted Rolls and Condiments, including Horseradish Cream, au jus, gravy & dijon aioli
Macaroni & Cheese Bar
- White cheddar & beer cavatappi (vegetarian)
- Cheddar cheese
- Buffalo chicken
- Pico de gallo
In addition to the menu above, local craft beer and homebrew is included.
Price of ticket includes a German Wheat souvenir glass and corking fee, so you are welcome to bring homebrew to share.
When you purchase tickets, your name goes on a guest list and you can check in upon arrival. No physical ticket is necessary, though you may want to print your PayPal receipt or show it on your phone.
This venue has a strict limit of 100 seats and will sell out. Discount tickets ($45) are available until March 18, 2017. Ticket prices increase to $50 on March 19th.