- We voted in Johnathan into the club this evening after attending two business meetings and our November social at Thin Man.
- Mike attended his first meeting.
- Holidaze: Holidaze will be at the Hamburg Fire Hall at 4591 Lake Shore Road, Hamburg 14075 on Saturday December 21st at 7pm
- No cost to attend. Feel free to bring significant others.
- In addition to the Sultans as in years past, we will be opening this to the Beer Goddesses and Das HausBrauers.
- There will be a blind bottle exchange as in years past, so please bring a bottle of your best homebrew for the swap.
- This is a pot luck style event, so please bring a dish to pass, somewhere in the range of 10-14 small servings.
- Holidaze Sign Up Link
- Albe updated us on Random Trios. This year’s random trios is Partigyle Brewing. Our random trio teams must brew two beers from the same mash, submit their styles along with the beers, with extra points awarded for having the beers taste significantly different. If you haven’t started brewing – get going!
- John Crossett updated us on AWOG. We are currently in need of a registrar – so if you can fill this roll, please contact John! AWOG has a preliminary date of March 24/25th
- Art of Beer will be on March 3rd at the Niagara Arts & Cultural Center. Tom Piwtorak will be brewing a beer for this – but we still need a couple more volunteers.
- Beerology will be the following day, March 4th at the Buffalo Science Museum. Albe will be brewing for this, along with running the brew demo.
- Our Style Education was done by Mike Conley who presented smoked beers with a smoked Marzen and Dopplebock.
- Dues are Due! Our $25 dues go to cover all sorts of things! BJCP testing, beer education, promotional materials, the hosting of Holidaze, etc…
- You can now paypal dues to Eric by sending a payment to email@example.com. Please add a note saying 2017 NAH Dues
- January’s style education will be Belgain Blonde Ales by Mike Gullia.
Enjoy your New Year with some great homebrew! Prost!